Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.almahaopt.com
- you are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence .
- you are able to provide an address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”) for delivery of products.
By using the Site and its services, you agree that you will be committed not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the site in any way. You also agree not to violate or attempt to violate information that is not intended for you, such as accessing or attempting to access information that is not intended for you in any way and for any purpose. Therefore, the site will search and investigate any activity that falls under these violations and will also cooperate with the competent authorities to prosecute and apply the punishment to the person who is responsible for such violations.
By using the Site and its services, you agree to receive mail and text messages from Al-Maha Optics in all its forms. You hereby implicitly agree that electronic transactions sent to you by Oryx Optics shall be deemed to be the basis of linear transactions and shall be legally binding. By using the Site and its services, you agree that Al-Maha Optics reserves the right to preserve and control the messages sent by you to develop and improve the services provided to you.
Al Maha Optics always strives to provide you with accurate product details, and for different display methods and preparations, we can not guarantee that the color of the products you see on the site will be exactly the same because this is outside our scope.
Since the requirements for operating the site and the branch are different, it is possible to have a difference in the prices of products in the site and in the branches, so it should be noted
Al Maha Optics offers many methods through its website:
- Pay by card Mada.
- Pay by using Visa.
- Payment upon receipt from the shipping company and there is a fee requested by the shipping company and borne by the buyer and the amount of .... SR if the shipping within Saudi Arabia.
All of our payment methods are completely secure, so there is no concern for the user because it does not require the user to disclose his bank statements inside the site to complete the purchase because when using the method of payment by payment, the user will be transferred to the bank to complete the payment process and when payment by credit card, Al-Maha Optics uses all advanced security means to encrypt data and protect it with the latest security technologies available. Therefore, Al-Maha Optics does not have access to your bank statements when using credit card payment or Mada account. AL-Maha Optics any responsibility towards a user of these payment methods, when an error of any type of occurrence was or when we were able to provide the request will be returned the full amount in the same payment method that was used.
Maha Optics may cancel the application in one of the following cases:
- The payment process is not successful when paying by credit or credit card.
- If there is an error in the shipping or contact information provided by you.
- When we cannot reach you.
- Before your order is shipped, if you cancel the order after your order has been shipped, Maha Optics may charge you the cancellation fee.
- When the application is delayed due to us for a period of ..... working days within the Kingdom.
If you are not satisfied with 100% of your purchases, we can return the full value of your purchases through ...... from the date and time of receipt of the application after the conditions apply and please communicate with us via the following email:
- The glasses are safe from misuse as a scratch.
- Do not open the contact lens case and if there is a manufacturer defect after the opening, the return or replacement will be made.
- To bear the cost of shipping the application for its return to the optics.
- Purchases of discounted products can not be returned.
- Purchases can only be returned once for each purchase.
- After receipt of the Ophthalmology for the re-application and make sure that the conditions apply to it, you will be credited in your account with us on the site the same value of your returned order and can be used on the site only at any time.
- You can contact our customer service center () or visit our contact page on the website for more information.
- Return of goods is only made upon receipt of the Ophthalmology of the goods returned by one of our approved shipping service providers. Your service provider will contact you to set an appointment to receive the item you wish to return within three to five working days of your order to return the item.