Warranty And Services
Al Maha Optics collects the information provided by you during registration with us on the site including the following:
- First name and last name.
- Phone number or mobile number.
Al-Maha Optics also uses Google tools on its website to collect data from a registered user or visitor in order to improve our services to provide you with the best
possible services. If you wish to delete your account or unsubscribe from the newsletter, you can do so at any time you wish to do.
- Details of the transactions you have made through our website and details of the processing and delivery of the goods you requested.
- Your e-mail address provided to us by third parties confirming your consent to share your e-mail address.
- Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience in the use of the Site.
When collecting your information, Al-maha Optics uses your information in the following areas:
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us or see that you may be interested in, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- Complete the deal with you.
- Communicate with you when necessary.
- Provide you with new offers and services.
- To improve our services and provide better and more customized services.
- To notify you of changes made by our site.
- For any other reason we consider necessary to enhance your browsing experience for the Site.
All information registered by http://www.almahaopt.com will remain strictly confidential at all times and will be used only in the following ways:
- To contact you regarding purchase transactions: We will use your personal information to contact you if there is any problem with any request through http://www.almahaopt.com.
- If the law requires: If a legally enforceable order is made, we are required to make personal information available to law enforcement or regulatory bodies.
- Marketing: We will not disclose your personal data to any other organization for marketing purposes. We may use details from your customer's record to better understand your needs and advise you on new products, services or promotions that we believe will interest you.
- The need to achieve procedures for the prevention of illegal and illegal activities, such as suspected fraud or who poses a threat to the safety and security of any person.
Al-Maha Optics uses the best security available to protect your personal information in our database. We do all electronic, material and administrative procedures to protect information. However, we cannot guarantee the full protection of your information. Therefore, using Al-Maha Optics Web Site, you agree that we will not be responsible for disclosing your information due to unauthorized acts of third parties or any errors in transmission.
Al-Maha Optics does not require your registration to view the contents of the website, services and products. Registration with us is your choice and is a requirement when you want to shop with us electronically.
To protect your information when you log in to your account, we verify your identity before giving you access to your profile. We request the user name and password you previously created to give you access to your file, change your profile, and follow up on your current and previous requests.
You may delete your account at any time you wish if you do not have obligations to us, and you can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time.